What i'm missing about home? I miss my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister, my pets, even my house, all my family and friends. I miss going to my friends houses, Saray, Sofia, Mayerhli and Diana. But i know i will see them again so right now the only thing that i care is to have fun, to learn and improve my English while i'm here. I have to say i also miss the food, a good tomato salad, or some delicious salty patacones for breakfast or the Bolon, the encebollado. The warm back there, i guess i will always love my super warm weather. The beaches in there like: salinas, playas, montañita, ect. I also miss the food of the beaches that they have like the shrimp ceviche, the corviches, all the salty food back in Ecuador. Have i learned anything new about myself during the last week? I now know that i'm good at my speaking, my family had told how amazing was my English, since the day we arrive in Detroit, i haven't had any problems to communicate with them, neither with my teachers and Maumee Valley friends. I also know that i'm going to be well prepared when i came back to the United States Of America to study in college. I will know how to communicate, how to behave in front of people, and how to survive during my first years.
I am so happy to know about the things you have discovered about you! Wait to go, and don't worry we are almost home!
ResponderEliminar